- You are now able to generate a new link yourself without the need to ask Support.
- You still access the billing portal (aka Subscriber Tools) via unique links sent to your email.
- You are now able to edit information about your account.
- If you have more than one account, you can access them all in one place.
You can access your Portal via the link that was emailed to you. Each Portal Link is unique to you and provides anyone with that link access to your account. Do not share it with untrusted parties.
Resetting the portal link
- If a portal link is invalid, you will be redirected to https://furtherreach.net/tools.
- Your portal link can be invalid in two cases
- If your link is more than a year old.
- If your link entered is incorrect.
- Here you can reset your portal link by entering your email address and clicking submit.
- After clicking submit, your will receive a portal link in your email.
- The new portal link will be valid for a year.
Below video demonstrates the process of resetting the portal link
UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You are now able to update information about your account including:
- Account Name(Business Name)
- Mobile Phone
- Landline Phone
- Your Email Address
- Secondary Email Address
You cannot change your Name or Address. If you are moving you need to signup for a new account. If you would like transfer the existing account to someone else, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below video demonstrates the process of updating the fields in the Account Information panel
Changing Email and verifying the unverified email
You can also edit the owner email(primary email) and the secondary email by clicking on the edit button next to the field, under the account information panel.
Clicking the edit button, will open a window where you can enter the new email address and click submit. Once the new email address is verified the respective email (i.e primary or the secondary email) will be updated. If the new email is not verified the email will not be changed.
Below is the two types of verification process which the subscriber can go through to verify their email.
- First is by clicking on the verification link that is sent, to the new email address.
Below video demonstrates the process of verifying the new email by clicking on the verification link.
- Second is by entering the verification code, sent to new email address, in the verification page that pops up after clicking on submit in the email update modal dialog.
Below Video demonstrates the process of verifying the new email by entering the verification code
If you have multiple accounts, when you access your portal you will be able to switch between all of your accounts in one place.
Below is a picture of the account picker.
Each card represents an account. The card shows the status of each and if there are any Actions Required includes any pending actions like overdue bill, an order form or event invitation.
Switching between accounts
The subscribers can switch between accounts by clicking on the desired account card or clicking on the select button.
The account card that is selected is more opaque(as compared to other account card) and also has a green border.
Below video demonstrates the process of switching between accounts